"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

9 Aug 2014

New Direction. (cutting files)


I'm slowly getting back into the swing of crafting so its time for a bit of journaling. Actually I started doing this page at the end of June and completed it over a few weeks. I just hadn't got around to taking photos ( again!)There are a  lot of changes happening where I work and my role also seems to be changing so I felt a journal page for this was very apt.


I used some home made alphabet stencils and molding paste to add some dimensions to the background. stencils coloured the page using  Next I coloured the page with  orange Dylusions . The green was darker than I expected so it didn't turn out as bright as I wanted. I used various circle shapes to stamp white paint circles. I used my stamps to create some added interest to the background. One was musical notes and a text one stamp , I think the print was a creative expressions stamp. the musical one is an old one.

I cut out the arrow shapes using my Pazzles from some paper (scraps) from my stash  and adhered them to the page. Finally I  stamped the lettering ( Stampendous)  and edged the arrows with a Sharpies black marker.
You can download the arrows from HERE
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.