"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

2 Jun 2014

Mixed media class

I went to my local scrappers crop last week for a mixed media workshop. Oh what a great time I had. No mater how long you've been crafting there are always new tricks and techniques to learn!
First of all we did a 6x6 canvas and added some molding paste then painted over the canvas with different colours.
 We stamped the flowers and butterflies onto tissue paper, painted them and adhered them to the canvas.

Sorry the photo isn't clear , my hand must have been shaking  ... well that's my excuse for the out of focus photo!!

Next we did a small deep canvas. We painted then crumpled up some flowers and stamped them. WE painted the leaves and button, then coated them with Trasure Gold Wax.
We stamped the saying and I added some crackle accents to finish it off.  Oh, yes we also edged the canvas with the gold wax.

I love the wax so of course I had to buy some!! I have an idea of what to use it on next...........

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.