"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

1 Jun 2014

Back in the land of the living!

Helloooooo,
After a few months of illness, including an ambulance trip to hospital and an emergency procedure I finally feel back to my old self.

As you can imagine I haven't done a great deal of crafting but I hae started to get back into it.
My nephew and wife have just had a baby boy so of course I've made a card to say congratulations.



A it was my first project in a while I kept it simple. I used light blue card stock ad matted some graphic 45 paper left over from the baby albums I did a while back.  I cut out this Tattered Lace pram die and covered it in two different coloured blue fine glitter and adhered it to the card. I added to clear gems to the wheels. I cut out the lettering using my Cameo and added some dashed lines to the edges of the card and the lettering. I finished the lettering with a little bit of glitter. There you have it!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are back in the land of the living!!! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new nephew!! Lovely card you created. Glad you are feeling better. Stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, sadly my great nephew was rushed into intensive care last Saturday with heart problems. He's only 3 weeks old. He is improving thank goodness and they took him off the ventilator a yesterday and he's holding his own at the moment. he's goig in the right direction which is promising.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.