"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

3 Mar 2014

Time Flies


Gosh I can't believe how these birthdays seem to be arriving faster and faster as I get older! Having hit my 60th birthday I needed to add an entry in my art journal to commemorate this big birthday!

I sprayed the page and insert with blue, green and yellow Dylusions inks then stamped some watches all over the pages. I also stamped some wings on the sides of the watches. Sorry I don't know what make of stamp because they are pretty old now. The wings were free with a stamping magazine.

I bleached out the middle of the watches and edged them with black and white acrylic pens. I stamped a Prima Dolls stamp on paper from my stash and also the dress from patterned paper. I coloured her hair and adhered her to the page. This stamp I borrowed off a friend.
I cut out the Tim Holtz clock using chipboard and  my Bigshot and painted it with the Brush Pitt pens. I stamped and cut out the clock wings from the Artful ladies stamps designed by Sam Poole.

The lettering and numbers are from stickers I had in my stash and coloured them to suit the page. The butterflies are again some I had in my stash. I added some Anita's gold 3D dimensional paint to finish off the butterflies and touch up the clock. There you have it!!

I do like these Prima doll stamps so have bought a couple to use  errrm how I'm not sure yet. I've got the Prima tags so will have a go at that next.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.