"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

8 Mar 2014

Prima doll tags




OK, the left tag is using an  Artful ladies stamps. The right hand tag is one of the Prima doll stamps. Like the other one in my last post this one was borrowed.  I stamped the  figures twice. Once on flesh coloured paper and the second time on patterned paper from my stash. I used a swirl Sizzix Thinlits die for the swirls and coloured them green to go with the tag.

The flowers on the left tag were stamped on the tag and cut out from patterned paper and then decoupaged. They were finished off with drops of perfect pearls.  The flowers on the right hand tag were fussy cut from paper out of the Prima Melody collection (Songbirds and GoldenRod) and adhered to the tag. Some Glossy accents were added in different spots to add some dimension. You can't see that in the pictures but it does add a bit of shine. The girl was decorated in the same way as the other tag but was adhered using foam pads.

I never quite know what to do with tags. I made a pile for the Tim Holtz tags of 2012 and they are stuck in an album at the moment.

A friend has suggested using these Prima doll tags on a card which I think might be a good idea. 
Do you have any ideas on how I can use my doll stamps and pad of tags? I've got three of my own stamps to start using so I need lots of ideas on what to do with the finished tags.... help!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. like your tags, you gave me a new idea to use my doll stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.