"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

26 Feb 2014

Words journal page

This is one I did about a month ago. I adhered some dry wall tape to the page added some stencil work using  predominantly blue acrylic paints. I cut out a girl shape using a vector silhouette  shape girl from Google and stamped some script stamps of over it and adhered her to my page. I cut out some banner shapes with a scissors and threaded them together with some cotton thread. I then adhered cut out letters ( using my Cameo) and some glitter thickers  and words from tags and books and just adhered them to the page.  I edged the page with some TH distress paints ( green sage I think). Finished it off by edging everything with a black pen.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.