"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

25 Feb 2014

Washi Tape organiser

 Whooohoo I finally found my charger for my camera batteries. A big thank you to my grandsons for hiding it in their toy box! As you might guess, I found it while I was looking for something else. It's always the way isn't it?

OK what have I been up to lately? Well not a lot having had a flare up of diverticulitis which sent me off to bed in a lot of pain. Thank goodness that's all over and I'm recovered from that.

With all these organising tools I've been making I decided to continue that theme and made a box to hold my washi tape. I made a simple box with a base and four sides  then adhered that to a slightly larger base side and lid. I made them out of chipboard to give it some strength. I covered them with what I have left of the Tim Holtz Ideology paper pad.

I cut 2 strips of chipboard the same width as the box then divided them with one strip the same width as the box to create the compartments. The box was 2ins high and and about 10ins wide.  Having collected  all my tapes up and put them in my box I realised how much I had! I didn't think I had many at all, how wrong was I?!!

All I need to do next is add a decorative label on top to show whats in the box.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.