"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

15 Feb 2014

Red White and Black

I have been crafting but just haven't got around to posting them here. I haven't done a lot but I've just done a little as and when I felt like it. Unfortunately the battery on my camera is flat and I can't find the charger so I can't download my pictures..... grrrrr! I took some photos using my phone so I apologise for the  poor standard of my photography!

I went to my local crop today and I set the ladies a challenge of making a project using the colours red, black and white having been given a sketch and photo to inspire them. 
They seemed to enjoy the challenge as something to focus their layouts.
I made a birthday card for a friend and a layout of my grandsons.... who else would I put on a layout???
The card is for a school friend with whom I share the same birthday so  of course I have to send her a card on this special birthday!

The grandson's are growing up so fast. They are both walking now and there are so many touching moments when they hug each other or babbble to each other!

I cut out most of the shapes and embellishments using my Pazzles. I'm trying to get use to the different settings for the various papers. I'm getting there slowly and not getting so many disasters....still love my Cameo though!!
I'll post my other projects once I find my battery charger....
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.