"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

14 Nov 2013

Numbers Done!

 Phew its surprising how much work  getting all the numbers done, most of them I made myself. I  bought one set of Tim Holtz metal numbers and I had a set of thickers  but the rest were home made.
Some were made by cutting out some printed numbers and covering them with Glossy accents or Crackle Accents,  some were cut out  with the Cameo and then covered either in Glossy accents or  embossing powder. Others I cut out and layered using different things like mirror and glitter card.

I now need to cut out  and find different things like ribbons to decorate each of the houses. That's a job for tomorrow, in preparation for my local crop on Saturday.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I saw this in Craft Stamper magazine and was lucky enough to have the dies already - got them in the sizzix sale a while back with the movers and shapers little windows. Your version looks cute Sheridan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hedgehog. Yes I got the idea from Craft stamper magazine too. I've finished it and I am very pleased with it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.