"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

11 Nov 2013

Canvas and card

 I was commissioned to paint a canvas  but unfortunately I forgot to take a photo of it. Its similar to the.beach huts I painted last year. This time I had 4 huts, no umbrella in the front, and a hot air balloon floating across the sky.

Next I made a 'Thank You' card for a colleague who very kindly fixed up a computer that I could use with my pupils in work. He's very busy and I really appreciated him doing this in his spare time. I made a simple laptop  topper and lettering using my Cameo. I adhered them to the background crad and covered the letters and 'keys' in Glossy Accents.


Next I want to make a Christmas banner to go across my fireplace. I've started  creating the shapes and numbers on my computer next I'll decorate them numbers and fix them to the houses.... more info to follow!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.