"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

8 Oct 2013

More Layouts!

I told you I was inspired to do some more scrap booking so here they are!!!

This is a retrospective page of Dylan with his dog Peppa. She is so gentle and looks after him by checking he's OK every time she comes into the room.
I used a mixture of papers I had in my stash but I used a sketch from the Saturday crop to do the banner style background. I used my Side kick and Sizzix lettering dies to do the wording and flourishes.

This page is  one of a recent photo of Jaxon sleeping. He looks so angelic and cute I just had to do a page for this!
I used a kit I bought at the crop unfortunately I cant remember the paper but I'll post that next time. I Mated the photo and then fussy cut the flowers from the same paper. I added some colour to  some of the flowers to make them pop a bit because they looked a bit bland next to the same colour mat. I cut the wording using my Cameo.

I have an idea for another layout... one of my children when they were small but I'll have to rummage through years of photos to find the one I want. That was taken pre digital age!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.