"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

7 Oct 2013

Layouts

On Saturday I went to a different crop in the next town. I haven't been there before and it was really good. The people were really friendly. I went back to doing some 12 x 12 layouts.
The first was my son's graduation for his Masters degree.

As you can see we had to have a photo of my son with my grandson dresed up in his mini graduation outfit.  What a difference a year makes, I forgot how tiny Jaxon was but how much he's grown!.
It was a very proud  moment seeing my son get his masters especially knowing the hard work he put into it. It does show that dyslexia need not be a barrier to success!
The next layout was a more fun one of these two. It shows a  picture of their feet on the sand on a day they spent on the beach. I bet it won't be long before those little feet grow as big as his dad's!

I really enjoyed getting back to doing some scrap booking. It has inspired me to do some more........
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.