"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

12 Sep 2013

Pazzles card

Here I am again. I think I'm beginning to get to grips with some of the settings on the Pazzles. I only had one minor snag but I managed to get  a good cut on the second attempt.

I've tried a simple first project with my new machine. Its a birthday card /album for my son's partner.
It's a card I've made before so it was easy to do and a good way to test  the machine settings.  I used the Pazzles to cut frames and embellishments trying out a few different papers and cards. I even managed to do a lattice pattern on the machine. I didn't design it it was one I had already. I used my Cameo to do the fine lettering on the front page.
It was fun watching both machines work at the same time.
This time I embossed the lettering section of each page and put photos of the children inside. I finished it by binding the pages with some ribbon.
I edged the pages with  Ranger distress pens but you cant see that in the  pictures. I made a few slips of the pen and left unwanted lines. I 'm so glad I have these cutting machines because I definitely don't have a steady hand!


My middle son passed his masters degree and had his graduation ceremony last week. We dressed his son up in graduation robes and mortar board hat as we did last year, he looked sooooooooo  cute!  He was a great hit again. Its amazing how much Jaxon has grown in a year. I need to do some scrapbook pages for that so I must get started  on that next.
I have a hankering to do another mini album, I like to do quirky albums but I'm stuck for ideas........
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.