"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

21 Aug 2013

Grandson layouts. (cutting file)

 My grandsons are fast approaching their first birthday and I'm ashamed to say I haven't done many layouts of them. I know I made the mini albums but I need to do more larger ones.

This one is of both of them. They really are big buddies and their faces light up when they see each other. I had to do a layout of the two together. On this occasion Jaxon and Dylan were babbling away to each other when Jaxon put up his hand as if to say "Hi 5" and Dylan put his hand up too. It was a really cute moment.


I simply cut out the lattice work and layered it onto the base paper. I cut out some daisies and added buttons and adhered them to the flower.  The lattice was a free cutting file from Monica's creative Room. She has some gorgeous files she offers for free.....well worth a visit to her site.

This one is of my youngest Grandson. He is such a happy baby, always smiling and giggling. This picture is him to a "T". I had to do a layout of this photo. I did one of my other grandson just after Christmas.
I made a sunshine file on the Cameo software and matted it to the base paper. I matted his picture and adhered it to the page. I cut out the lettering as well and adhered that to the page. It needs something else but I'm not sure yet. I'll have a think and get back to it later.
You can download the sunshine rays cutting file HERE


I wont have internet access for a week or so, so I'll be back in a  week or so :-)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your grandsons are absolutely adorable and you captured some sweet moments in beautiful layouts! I love the sunshine rays and will enjoy resizing and using for cards! Thanks so much for sharing! I am going to head over and "meet" Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheridan, these are wonderful layouts of your handsome boys! Love them!! Enjoy your holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.