"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

3 Jul 2013

Pictures in the album

I had a great time catching up with my friends this evening. Now I'm home I've managed to take some photos of a couple of things I've done this week and forgot to post about.You remember me playing around with acrylic paints and alcohol? Well I finished the page a couple of days ago. I thought I'd posted it but looking back on my posts I realised I hadn't actually posted it so here it is! I just added some rub ons and some wording I typed out on my computer and adhered to the page. I do love the effect of this technique.

In the odd moment I've had free I managed to add some photos to one of the albums and a few embellishments but that's all so far. I want to add some glossy accents to some of the print and cut bits but can I find my Glossy Accents? Not at all. Its disappeared into the Bermuda Triangle space in my craft room........ disappearing without trace , never to be seen again!!
Next  I want to  add photos to the other album...
 I'm not worried if I can't do this in the week because its Chepstow Crafters crop on Saturday and I can focus on dig the albums then

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.