"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

3 Jul 2013

Busy with visitors


Hi friends, I've had two sets of visitors this past week so crafting has been put on the back burner.A good friend kept me chatting on the phone for over an hour last night so again very little crafting was done. Thats OK , it was great catching up on the news ( or should I say gossip?) I'm meeting my friend for a meal this evening so craftiong will have to wait until tomorrow!

 I have managed to adhere some photographs into one grandson's album but thats all I've managed to do. I hope to get something done Thursday .... or is that baby sitting evening?.. no problem I'll take it with me and do it when grandson is in bed.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.