"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

28 Jun 2013

Grandson Mini album part 2

Family staying for a few days meant I didn't get much done on my albums. All I've managed to do is use the page files to cut out paper to cover the pages. I remembered to reverse the paper or flip the file to cut the back shape.

I adhered the paper to both sides of each page. 
I used glue sticks to adhere the pages because it kept the paper dryish but allowed some maneuverability  to match up the shapes.

Next I  edged each page and letter with some Spectrum Noir markers to make them stand out.
Another visitor has arrived and will stay for a few days so I guess little crafting will be done for a few days.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.