I finaly got around to lining the inside covers of the album. I chose a black paper with white and red hearts. It doesn't quite go but I'm incorporating it into the rest by adding hearts from the paper to other pages in the album. cut out the pages to respemble the shape of the camera so that when the album is closed the pages fill the top spaces to make the camera more 3D.I edged the pages with rust hinge, pumice and shabby shutters distress inks.
I found some stickers in Hobycraft that was meant for those Smash books so I used some of them as well.
I stamped some shrink plastic with the man and woman stamp ( free from a Stamper magazine) and a camera and heated them. I'll use them to add embellishments later.
Next I'll make some cards for the little front pockets. I'm still waiting for my magnes to arrive..........