"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

13 May 2013

Popcorn

Hello peeps , how are you all doing?  I have been doing a little bit of crafting but haven't got around to blogging. Unfortunately its that time of year when I have to test pupils and write reports so I haven't had much time to blog.
I went to my local crop last Saturday. It's really good to get together with other crafters  they are so inspiring.  A Stampin Up representative gave another class and we made a spinning card. I've made one before so if you want the instructions you'll need to check out my earlier posts.

We also made a cute gift tag in the shape of a popcorn carton. You simply cut the card to form the basic shape then adhere strips of red paper to form the stripes. Edge the card with a scallop punch.  The inside has a tag with cloud shapes cut form a punch and adhered to look like the popcorn. We edged each "cloud" shape with yellow ink and scribbled some curls to make it more life like. The tag was finished off with a ticket stamp and ribbon.

My daughter and grandson came to the crop so it was a special day. I  so enjoyed having my grandson there. He behaved beautifully, laughing and gurgling all day and charming the other ladies!!
He's going to be a heart throb when he's older LOL
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.