"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

15 Apr 2013

More flowers

Hello friends and fellow crafters.
 I've been doing some more journaling the last few days.

This is the penultimate page of my book. I had already used some stencils to layer the background. Next I used some Prima flower stamps to add flowers to the background. I coated the pages with gesso to fade the colours slightly. Once dry I ripped some circles of different sizes from scrap paper, scrunched them up and layered them onto the page with some stems. I cut out some birds and bunting and adhered them tot he pages. I finished the flowers off with some buttons as centres for the flowers and edged the page with some  iridescent  green gelato.
I want to decorate  the cover of my journal so I'll have to give that some thought... any ideas out there??
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.