"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

5 Apr 2013

Gelatos

Hello there friends,
I finally got to the doctors yesterday and I am dosed up with some new medication plus some antibiotics and I am beginning to feel better today.
I have been crafting today but there is no photo because I have only completed the background in my journal. Now that's not interesting enough to photograph yet.

I've been doing a lot of extra work lately so I decided to treat myself to something I've been drooling over for a while. It's very difficult to find Faber Castell Gelatos in the UK but I managed to find two suppliers online. One was reasonably priced (www.thatscrafty.co.uk) but the Gelatos set I wanted was out of stock....big disappointment! i found another supplier and one was in stock but worked out as costing £9 more once P&P was added. I emailed That's Crafty and they advised me the pack I wanted would be in stock within two days. They emailed when it was back in stock so I ordered it in Wednesday evening. It arrived today! Great service I must say.

I had a little play tonight colouring some of the background.....I love them! Now if you live in the USA you can get Gelatos but you can also get Faber Castell GEL STICKS which are the same thing but a lot cheaper than the Gelatos so
If you can't afford the Gelatos, keep an eye out for the Gel Sticks! Again they are not available here. I could buy them from an American site but the cost of shipping would be too much.
Tomorrow I hope to finish my page and post a picture in here!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hoping you continue to feel better.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.