"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

6 Mar 2013

Mother's Day

Hello Peeps! My feet have barely touched the ground this last week and things don't seem to be letting up until after next weekend.
I was put into a panic when I realised its Mother's Day next Sunday and I hadn't even thought about a card. It was a case of getting my reports done and a quick into my craft room to get a card made for my mother in law.
I'm just so grateful for my Cameo and the UKScrappers website. I downloaded  a Tina Fitch file from the Template section of the Craft Robo forum. I cut out the shapes from some patterned paper from my stash and the card itself was made from textured card stock from the Papermill.  I built up the pieces and finished it off with some liquid. I'm sorry the picture is sideways, I couldN't alter on my iPad!  


2 comments:

  1. Mother's Day isn't until May 12. You have another month to work on your card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mother's Day is in March in the UK so I had to get it done quickly. She loved the card though! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.