"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

31 Mar 2013

Harry Potter card

I didn't meet up with my friends after all. I called it off because I was feeling poorly again.
I'm really struggling to get rid of this darn cough but I'm trying everything I can think of. it goes away for a day or two then comes straight back. ggrrrrrrrr.........

Yesterday was my step grandson's 6th birthday. He is a Harry Potter fan so there was only one card I could make.

I matted some yellow gingham patterned paper to a yellow base card. Next I used some Indigo Blu adhesive  to stamp stars all over the card and rub on gold flakes.
Next I  print and cut three Harry Potters using my Cameo and decoupaged them in the centre of the card.I added some glossy accents to his spectacles to give, it a little dimension. I covered his wand with gold glitter glue too.
Finally, I cut out happy birthday using a Harry Potter font and
edged it with a green distress pen.
 Job done!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.