When he'd gone ho,me I took the opportunity to finish off the Kathy Orta POSH organiser . I haven't embellished it a lot because I'm giving it to my daughter and she wants to add her own embellishments to personalise the organiser.
I simply added some decorative corners and name plate on the front cover.
Inside the album, I added the pieces of paper where she can write her appointments and birthdays for each month. They fit nicely into the slanting pockets.
While I was in town with my daughter I managed to find a couple of note books that fit perfectly into the the slot at the back of the organiser. I simply adhered some patterned paper to the front of the notebook so it coordinated with the rest of the organiser.
I have started a second organiser to use for myself. Looking at the instructions a second time I realise I made some major errors when I fixed all the pages together but I think it still works so I'm not going to change it now the first album is finished. I'll make the changes for the second one.
What I have done is transfer the shapes needed for the pages and pockets to my Studio software. Most of it is simple squares or rectangles. Once I'd done all the shapes, I cut them out and scored them on my score board. Doing the shapes on my Came meant I cut them out much quicker and all the shapes were exactly the right size and not cut squiffy as I usually do when using the guillotine. It certainly speeded things up! I should finish this one much faster than the first. I know more about what I'm doing this time... not that it means I wont make any mistakes.. because I will for sure!!