"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

8 Feb 2013

Done!

Woohoo I finally finished my second planner..... Sighs with relief..... All I had to do was mat all the pages and pockets which is what I did at the Crafty Friends group this afternoon and finished this evening.  I also changed one of the pages by attaching some ribbon in a way I can insert memos etc.
I can't remember how I added my photos from my iPad  to this Blog so unfortunately there is no photo to go with this post. To be honest a photo wouldn't be much different  to to the one in my last post.

I still need to do the 12 x 12 scrapbook layout of my grandson so I really must get started on that soon.....

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.