"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

21 Feb 2013

Birthday

No crafting today, Its my birthday so I've had a lovely meal and evening with my family.
This afternoon, I did  go the city (Cardiff) and popped into an art/craft shop (called the Inkspot). Its a converted church and has a lovely atmosphere. They don't have an online shop which is a shame because they had some nice stuff in there.
I treated myself to some new acrylic paints which are a better quality to the cheap ones I usually buy. I also bought some new paint brushes, gel medium  and a bottle of cosmic shimmer spray, its a gorgeous blue colour. I don't know what I'm going to do with it, I bought it because I loved the colour!!
Does anyone know if Cosmic shimmer is waterproof when it dries? I might use it on my canvas if it is.
Oh, yes I bought two sheets of patterned tissue paper to put on my box.  It means I won't have to use  all the paper that came with the kit which is mainly red.
Hmmm I can't remember what colour tissue  I bought ..... geesh .... I'm  definitely getting older... losing my memory now!! LOL

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.