"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

11 Jan 2013

Sections 1-3 again!

Now that I know what I'm doing .... hahaha !!! .... hhhmmmm sort of...... I prepared three more sections of the December Daily 2 album. It didn;t take me so long to do these so its encouranged me to have a go at making the  12 sections.

I'm going to my local Chepstow Crafters crop tomorrow and after I do the mini class for the photo wallet I want to complete these pages. By complete I mean adding pockets and matting the envelopes. That'll be the first 6 sections done!

I'll add elements and decoration when the pages are done.
I need to give some thought about  decoative tags and the like.
Any one know of a good source for  decorative tags???

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.