"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

7 Jan 2013

section 2

Tonight it was all about constructing section two of the December Daily 2 mini album. As before I followed Kathy Orta's instructions on Youtube. Well, I say "followed"  loosely because, I don't know what I was doing but, one of my pags ended up back to front!!.  Still it wasn't a disaster, once it was all stuck down nobody would notice..... I hope!!
I've added a few tags, you can see them sticking out of the side of the album and the flap in the centre page is a pull out tag. I will need to go back to the first page and mat a few backs of pages I've missed but that won't take me long.
It doesn't look much but tonight's section took me 3 1/2 hours to do. At this rate I'll get it finished in time for next Christmas!!
That's all for now folks!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.