"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

27 Jan 2013

New Project

Its been a busy but lovely day with it being my hubby's big 6-0 birthday. The family went out to lunch then back home for a birthday party with the grandchildren. My card was a success ...Phew!
This evening I started a new Kathy Orta project. This time its going to be the POSH mini organiser. I bought the tutorial from her website. The paper I'm using is  PaperArtsy collection

I made the 6 pages which consisted of a pocket and 2 other sections.I added the calendars to one section on each page. Next I started to cut out some of the mats. I've laid them out on the pages for you to see but only the calendar page has been stuck down. The rest are just cut ready to work on tomorrow. I've got a few more mats to cover on the back as well.  I'm tired and I don't want tomake any mistakes adhering the mats to the pages so I'll leave them until I'm fresh... well as fresh as I can be after work.

Yes I did say I was going to do a 12 x 12 layout  but that is one for another day. I just fancied doing this one. I used to be indecisive but I'm not so sure now...LOL
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.