"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

5 Jan 2013

Guitar topper changed

I have altered the  guitar birthday topper but haven't had a chance to make it yet.

A few other things  I need to do fairly son. I realised I've  got to make some photo wallets ready for the mini class I'm taking at our local crop next week.
I made two wallets  just to show different styles of decoration.
I made the wallet using one sheet of 12 x 12 double sided paper folded  to create  a wallet with six pockets for photo mats.

I want to do a scrabook page of my grandson helping me make some rice kirispies cakes and I want to make  an album designed by Kathy Orta.  I've also got to redo that birthday card  too........Which to do first?........
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.