"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

17 Jan 2013

Hidden Hinge

I've watched Kathy Orta's video on how to make the hidden hinge and it was a lot easier to make than I expected.
 I used the same pearlised card I'd been using to make the pages. Doh!! thinking about it later I should have just used plain cardstock and saved the pearlised stuff for another project. Nobody is going to see the hinges once the album is finished. Ah Well! the deed has been done now

 I scored and pleated two of the hinges. I don;t have any of the Tyvek Kathy was talking about so instead I reinforced the back by adhering a strips of clear duck tape across the back. The tape has thread woven through it as you can see in the picture so it should be  a good way to strengthen it.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.