"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

29 Jan 2013

Constructing

This post is another first for me because i'm writing it via an ipad. You'll have to excuse any mistakes I make..... There's bound to be few LOL.
Tonight I started to adhere the pages together. I have to say I didn't find it as easy as it looked on the instructions! The paged stuck together fine but I struggled to see how the whole thing folded up. I'll just put it down to me having a dippy day!
I used double sided tape to adhere the pages together which was fine but I don't know how I managed to cover two craft mats with glue at the same time! I had to stop crafting and get the old Stick Away and clean my mats. Geeezh I haven't seen so much glue on a mat before. It took ages to scrape and clean it off!! Never mind I have two nice clean mats to work on tomorrow. LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.