"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

3 Dec 2012

reindeer and more reindeer!

 A good friend passed away this afternoon following a short illness. I 'm sure you understand I haven't felt very creative tonight.




I did do some crafting but just made another Santa and reindeer card, this time in white. I kept it all white except the reindeer 'saddles' which I coloured alternate red and green and wrote their initials in white gel pens.
  I theaded some gold thread through the reins. I coloured Santa's hat  and  left it at that.




I also made another red card but this time I coated the  base of the card and the horns in Versamark. I embossed the base with holographic clear powder and the horns in gold. I haven't taken a photo of that because I coated santa's hat in perfect pearls and glossy accents.

Do you know all Santa's reindeer names???

I also looked up a cutting file I used last year.
 I think I downloaded it from UKscrappers but I couldn't find the designer nor the card there tonight. If you know who designed it lease let me know so I can acknowledge them.
This is a lovely card. I used white cardstock fro my stash.. nothing special. I placed gold card behind the lattice and added red glitter hanging from the reindeer horns.

My card collection is slowly rising but I really do need to do some more.

I've fallen behind with the 12 tags for 2012 too. I haven't done the November nor December ones yet........

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.