"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

27 Dec 2012

Christmas

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. I've had a lovely time with my new grandchildren. My mother in law arrived today so it was another lovely afternoon with all the family.
The shirt gift bags and shoes were a great hit at the dinner table. Phew LOL
My eldest brother is arriving tomorrow so I'm sure we'll have another great day.
As you can see I've had very little opportunity to do any crafting!
I did manage to give my craft room a bit of a tidy up but that's all I managed to do in there!
Did you have anything crafty for Christmas? I only asked for one item. I just had a Fiskars easy stamp press and some new cameo blades. I haven't had a chance to use the stamp press yet. Something to look forward to!
I'll be back crafting soon. It's my daughter's birthday on New Years Eve so I have to make a card soon"
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.