"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

9 Dec 2012

Busy


Getting my decorations up has taken priority the last few days and yes my cough is still with me. I'm waiting the result of a heat ex-ray.
Today I did decorate a few more baubles with my step grand children's names in the same way as the two for the grandson's first Christmas. I haven't taken a photo because they are the same as the other ones.
I also started writing some Christmas cards. I'm ashamed to say these were shop bought cards and not home made! ....hangs my head in shame lol. I'll send the few home made ones to my craft friends. I really must get on with a few more before Saturday when it's the Chepstow Pink scrappers Crop. We're going to have aGingerbread house box tutorial so I'm looking forward to that.
The problem I have is fitting in the present shopping and wrapping with some ore crafting...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.