"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

21 Oct 2012

Pumpkin boxes cutting file

 Halloween is almost with us so I thought I ought to get a few boxes ready for the  grandkid's treats
I made three small ones and three slightly bigger.
 As you can see the larger ones were cut out of orange patterned paper. The smaller ones I used simple plain orange cards stock. All of them were coloured in using my TH distress pens. I cut the templates using my Cameo and simply folded them and adhered the sides to the inner box to make them stand properly.

I made and cut out the pumpkin faces in Studio and cut them from black cardstock. The other shapes ( witch, bat and Boo) were Tim Holtz dies.


They are ideal for holding fun size bags of sweets.










You are welcome to download the box cutting file HERE


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.