"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

16 Oct 2012

October Tag - Spider and web cutting file

Gosh, hasn't halloween come around quickly this year? I thought I ought to get  into the spooky mood and start doing something for halloween. What better way than to do Tim Holtz's October tag? I haven't been particularly creative. I just follwed his tutorial on his blog. As usual I didn't have all the products he wanted to use so I improvised with what ever I had to hand. The crinkled background is a page from an old book.

 I used Dried Marigold and Shaded lilac to colour the background. I just covreed the Boo and spider with black embossing powder and sprinkled black glitter over it and set it with the heat gun.
I cut the spider web with my Cameo and adhered it to the background with little spots of glue. Next I simply printed the word spooky in Word using a typewriter font.

You can download the spider web (with a spider) from HERE


Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.