"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

27 Oct 2012

Double page layout

I seem  to have less and less time for crafting these days and that just isn't good enough! Half term break is upon us so I should have more time to do some crafting.I haven't put almy photos into my 2nd brag book so I must do that by next week because I want to take them to show my friend. I want to start some full page layouts fo the babies and I want to do another top hat too. Oh my !! so much to do and where to start?

Welll....... Ive done a double page layout of my two new grandsons and their parents and here they are!!
 I've used Docradtfs "Animal Antics" papers fr both pages. I love the butterflies and Giraffe already on the paper. It means I don;t have to put to much in the line of embellishments to complete the page
I used my Cameo to cut out the mat, lettering and butterflies.

I matted the photos onto polka dot paper from the same collection. I left some room to add the names of the boys. As you can see Jaxon's name is on the side while Dylan's is on top of the photos.

I layered the titles onto the same paper as the butterfly. I added some sheep to Dylan's page simply because he's still sleeping all the time!

Next I wrote some journaling onto the blank butterflies ... I find journaling on pages a challenge, I usually struggle to put my thoughts onto paper but it was easy this time. I finished the journaling page by glittering the antenae and then adhered them to the pages with the rest of the elements.

Looking at the pages they look so simple yet it took me all afternoon to complete them.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.