"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

4 Oct 2012

Baby box revamp - Baby cutting file

I'm going to have two babies of the same age visiting me so I thought it would be a good idea to keep a few things like spare nappies, wet wipes, baby 'stuff' here to save my son and daughter from having to bring things with themm everytime they visit.

I still have the boby box from when I first had my own children. I'm surprised its lasted this long. Nooooo! I haven't had baby things in it all this time. It ended up as a first aid box so I've found another box for the first aid things. The baby box is over 30 years old and looks dated so I thought I'd tart it up a bit..... out came my vynil..... out came my studio software and this is what I managed to create........ this is the lid.
 The baby and pram are made from layered pieces of  Oracal 650 vynil. You might recognise the baby's head from earlier albums I made when doing my own baby albums. The handle is ordinary glitter vynil I got from Wilkinsons (UK store). 
The wording is just  a font called Coaster 

You are welcome to download the file from HERE

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. VERY cute, as always, Sheridan! So are each of your grandsons going to have their own box?! You could also do a box for keepsakes for each baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naaa they'll have to share the baby box but.....OOOOO ......A KEEP SAKE BOX IS A BRILLIANT IDEA!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.