"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

29 Oct 2012

4 Generations Layout


Another layout has been completed. This time its about the  two grandsons with the  other three generations of the family. They are the babies with great nanny, grandad, and the Dad. Then the same great nanny, grandad and mummy.
The paper is form the graphics 45 Little Darlings collection
I used my Cameo to cut out a border, butterfly floral flourishes I think I got the files from UKscrappers but I've had them o long I can't be totally sure. I also cut some journaling mats.
I matted all the photos with orange card stock. I then placed the border down the centre of the  page and put my children with their babies photo in the centre. I put the other two photos in diagonal corners and adhered the butterflies  around the main photo. I fussy cut some butterflies from a piece of scrap card and layered them on top, to give some dimension I added some glossy accents to some  of the darker orange patterns in the butterfly. I printed the journaling and then edged the square with darker orange distress ink (Rusty Hinge).

There you have it!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Dunno how I missed this, but it's a belated congrats!! Five weeks apart for 2 grandsons is just remarkable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jann.
    No sooner had we celebrated the first one. The second grandson came along, as a surprise to everyone. Three doctors told my daughter she had a hernia and was definitely not pregnant. The surgeon examned her and told her, definitely no baby and she was too fat and needed to lose weight, She certainly did that... 4 weeks later she had a 9lb 12oz baby!! Poor daughter was told she was pregnant at a scan for the hernia.... she was 38 weeks preganant!!! She has coped very well since then and is a natural mother.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.