"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

22 Sep 2012

Granny again!!

Sorry folks. Home life has taken over  a bit. Just discovered my daughter is 38 weeks pregnant so crafting has been put on the back burner for a while. The doctors kept telling her she wasn't pregnant and she had a scan for something else and the baby was discovered! Been a mad panic getting baby things for her  yesterday and today.  Two grandkids in a month is hard work!! LOL.

OMG do I have time to make another  baby brag book??? ARRRRRRRGHHHHH!!!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is crazy! She could have been on that show "I didn't know I was pregnant"! Exciting for everyone I'm sure, congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.