"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

23 Sep 2012

Graduation Layouts done!!

 Despite a busy day shopping for baby things I did manage to complete the layouts for my son's graduation.
As with the other two layouts, I used Smilebox to create the centre piece. I printed off an extra copy and cut out elements to decoupage the text and swirl.
 I cut blocks of of paper from my stash and layered them on the left hand side of the background paper. I added a banner under the picture. I cut out some "note paper" using a Fiskars edge punch and fixed it to the top of the spotty strip. I used the left over from the punch and adhered it to the bottom of the banner. I used some ric-rac card, left over from the previous layout, to adhere and frame the photo.
Oh yes, I recoloured the banner using distress ink so it would coordinate with the theme. I finished it off with some brads from Stampin Up.

The second .....or should I say the fourth layout was layered using purple patterned paper from Tim Holtz Ideology pad the green centre was from my stash. I, again, cut out graduates in black card and adhered them to the two layers. I wrapped some black and white ribbon around the bottom of the green card and finished it with a bow.
 Like the other layout I decoupaged the text and swirl.
I decoupaged the photo elements and placed it on top of the background....... done!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.