"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

4 Sep 2012

Graduation card



Card number two for the week has been completed at last. Its the graduation card for my son who graduates on Friday.
Part of the card is based on Dawn Olchefske's Graduation Hat card from 2010.
I adapted it by placing the card onto an easel card. I stamped the base and placed a printed a sentiment and cut it out with my Cameo. The top of the card was simply decorated with a red ribbon. The graduates for the base of the card as well as the edge of the top were cut out with my Cameo .
I rolled up a piece of scrap card and adhered a bow to form the stopper.





As you ca see he card has a double opening. The hat lifts up to reveal a sentiment as well as the easel part of the card. 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.