"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

3 Sep 2012

Call me Granny!!

Yep I became a granny today. He arrived very quickly this morning. He's absolutely gorgeous!!!

I made my card. The idea for the baby bottle card came from Joyce at UKscrappers. I printed and cut out 6 bottles on while card stock and folded them in half. I adhered them together to  form the concertina effect.  This was then adhered to the card. Next I  printed out the wording using JLR Diaper Pin font onto yellow card. I cut the letters out and coloured the pins with Promarkers (metallic). I finished the card by running a blue Promarker around the edge of the card to create a border.
Now I need to make a graduation card ready for Friday. I also need to print off my baby photos and  add them to my brag book..... its all go at the moment!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.