"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

9 Sep 2012

Brag book completed!!

Oh boy what a weeks its been! It started with the excitement of the birth of my first grandchild, then my middle son's graduation ceremony where I had to make a mini graduation outfit for my grandson to wear. He stole the show!  You can see the photo of him in the samples  in this post.
Saturday was the first Pink scrappers crop for the autumn. On top of that it was a busy start to the new term in work. My feet have hardly touched the ground!
Tonight, I finally completed my baby brag book by adding the photos of the baby and family. Here are a sample of the pages and tags I completed.








Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations again on the birth of your grandson!! What a beautiful child!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.