"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

6 Sep 2012

Birthday and Graduation

It's my great Niece's birthday on Sunday so I made a card for her tonight. The little girl is a digi stamp  I got from Whimsie doodles. I opened it in Studio and coloured the pieces then print and cut the image. I gave her some dimension by adding some swirls and dots of glossy accents on her hair, dress and pencil. I added some glitter dots to her wings as well. I  used the Cameo to write the text with a green glitter gel pen. I also added Glossy Accents to the crayon frame after that was printed and cut. I tried the elements against various background papers and nothing seemed to match so I left it  white.  I drew doodles in different coloured gels pens and edged the card with a border of colour using Promarkers.
I adhered the elements to the card with foam pads  and finished it off with some flower lace.
If you'd like to know how to colour digi stamps  in Silhouette Studio you can find a good tutorial here

  Its my son's graduation, for his degree, tomorrow so I 'll be busy with my camera. He had his first graduation, for his diploma,  today and took his baby son with him. My son asked me to make a mini graduation outfit for my grandson to wear today. Awwww he looked so cute and  stole the show!! The organisers want  my son to take the baby again tomorrow but  its a long day and  too much for the baby two days in a row... after all he's only 4 days oldl! 

Now that's what I call fast tracking... born on Monday ...... graduate Thursday!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.