"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

24 Sep 2012

Baby brag book 2

Gosh I seem to be doing nothing but baby books at the moment. I've started the brag book for my next grandchild. I've used the same design as the last one with a slight difference. I adhered the sides of the pages to both sides of the concertina.

There I was being ever so careful to make sure the covers matched and were facing the right way. I did the same with the pages inside...... DOH!! Blooper !!!.............. can you spot the mistake???? YES the butterfly page is upside down!! How can I be so silly as to do the very thing I was trying to avoid? I guess I'm in too much of a rush to finish the book before the baby arrives...... whats the saying?.... More haste less speed!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.