"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

19 Aug 2012

Finished Album

I have finally got around to finishing this album.Its the one where each page is a different shape.

I covered each page with pasper from the DCWV La Creme stack. Some pages are flocked. as you can see on the front cover.


I made pockets and tags from the  stack or just plain card stock. The poppy has been cut out so that it flips open to hold a photo mat inside
The left page is in the shape of a tag and holds a pocket and tag.


The right page has two pockets layered on top of each other and tags going in different directions.The album has two pages of each shape this flower page just has peel offs decorating it with a different flower on the  other side.

I've bound the album with my Bind it all because the pages are quite thick having been made out of cereal packet cardboard.
I've decorated some pages with gems(Say it in Crystals), bows(stash), clips ( Stampin Up) and ribbons also from my stash.

You can download the cutting file from the list on the left of the blog its called 'shaped album'  I can't remember when I started this album I think I mentioned it on the 14th July so you might be able to find the link for the cutting files there too.

I can't believe we're fast approaching the end of August. The summer has gobne by in a flash. I haven't even looked at Tim Holt's  August tag yet. I think that'll have to be my next project.
Tomorrow is  my 35th wedding anniversary so I'm not sure I'll get the tag done.....   you'll just have to call back and see........ ;-)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.