"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

10 Jul 2012

Wedding Card


Oh My Goodness!! If you want to make some stunning cards then do go along to Tina Fitch's website that I linked in my last post. Her files are just stunning!!! This is what I made last night and just finished it off!!


I use Tina's wedding delight cutting file and assembled the card.

The card is so intricate and delicate but is easy to assemble.
I personalised it by cutting, colouring (distress ink)  and embossing the initials of the bride and groom. I also  added colour to the arch, bow and bride and groom. I gave the bride a small paper rose and again I dabbed it with some distress ink to coordinate the colour.


I added some white feathers to the bow above the arch and  to her bouquet. I finished the card with some gems from Kaiser craft. My photo's really doesn't do this card justice.

The file also comes with a box file to match the card. The top of the box is made from acetate and the lid has the same design as the card.

I am considering decorating the box with the same bow that is in the centre of the arch but it'll have to wait because I'm going  to my friends' leaving do.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! I love how you took Tina's design and personalized it for the bride and groom, they are going to love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.