"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

2 Jul 2012

Bird bookmarks

Its been another busy day... and evening. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel as far as getting my work sorted by the end of term. I didn't get off the phone much this evening. Its one of those days when everyone rings me to chat!! It was nice catching up on the news and gossip I have to say LOL.

Two of my pupils have been admiring the bird book mark I made a while  back so I made them one each  in between phone calls.
I downloaded the file from another blog page.
You can find the cutting files on this site scale-files.blogspot.co.uk
I cut the base bird  then copied and flipped the patterned bird so they could be adhered to both sides of the base shape. Once cut, I heat embossed the patterned paper to give it some strength. I adhered the patterned paper to both sides of the base shape and added some gems for the eyes. I made them identical so the children won't argue over who gets what colour.
I hope they will like them.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.